A walking tour with What’s Up Tours is like travelling back in time.
With the right historical background information and architectural insight, you will feel like travelling back in time, looking at Amsterdam from a historical perspective.
Goal of the Amsterdam Walking Tour is identical to the What’s up with Amsterdam blog: to show the history and culture of Amsterdam with enthusiasm and entertainment.
Tours are available in Dutch, English and Spanish (Español aqui)
All tours can be adjusted to personal preference.
Do you want to know how many canals there are in Amsterdam?
Or, do you want to:
- understand the merits of the Golden Age and Holland’s colonial past for Amsterdam
- listen to stories of crime and prostitution from the red light district;
- get a grip on Dutch culture: religious and sexual tolerance, international trade, language, traditions, holidays and celebrations;
- look at old and new architecture;
- know where the best shops, market, parks, restaurants and clubs in Amsterdam are;
- understand Amsterdam’s past and getting a glimpse of its future?
Then book the Amsterdam Walking Tour guided by your own
Prices Amsterdam Walking Tour
Standard prices for a private 2-hour Amsterdam Walking Tour in the historical centre of Amsterdam:
- For groups of 2-3 people: € 30 per person
- For groups of 4-5 people: € 17,50 per person
- For groups of 6 people and more: € 15 per person
Bike Tour in Amsterdam
What’s up Tours is also available for a guided Bike Tour in Amsterdam. If you are interested in a private bike tour or a guided tour to another part of the Amsterdam, please contact me by email.