NEW TOUR DATE: Sunday May 26, 2013
2,5-Hour Walking Tour in Amsterdam Jordaan Quarter
Date: May 26, 2013
Time: From 14.00 – 16.30
Cost: € 12,50 per person, includes a drink
Bookings: send email via contact
!! LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE !!
A walking tour with What’s Up Tours is like travelling back in time.
By giving you the context of the different sites of the city with historical background and architectural insight, you will feel like you are going back in time, visiting the city from a historical perspective.
Goal of the Amsterdam walking tour is the same as the What’s up with Amsterdam blog: to show you the history and culture of Amsterdam with enthusiasm and entertainment.
Tours are available in Dutch, English and Spanish.
All tours can be adjusted to personal preference.
Do you want to know how many canals there are in Amsterdam?
Or, do you want to:
- understand the merits of the Golden Age and Holland’s colonial past for Amsterdam
- listen to stories of crime and prostitution from the red light district;
- get a grip on Dutch culture: religious and sexual tolerance, international trade, language, traditions, holidays and celebrations;
- look at old and new architecture;
- know where the best shops, market, parks, restaurants and clubs in Amsterdam are;
- understand Amsterdam’s past and getting a glimpse of its future?
Then book a walking tour in Amsterdam guided by your own
Prices What’s up Private Tour
Standard prices for a 2,5-hour private walking tour in the historic centre of Amsterdam:
For groups of 2-3 people: € 40 per person
For groups of 4-5 people: € 25 per person
For groups of 6 people and more: € 15 per person
Bike Tour in Amsterdam
What’s up Tours is also available for guided bike tours.
If you are interested in a private bike tour or a guided tour to another part of the Amsterdam, please contact me by email.
Enjoy a wonderful holiday in Amsterdam with your loved ones while staying in your own apartment. Look for affordable apartments at Amsterdam apartments. Enjoy Amsterdam like a local by seeing the best sights by bike and staying at a home away from home.